7.11.18 Tiny Acts of Self Care
Moving has been pretty crazy for us. We're trying hard to save money and be more frugal while we're getting the new place ready for friends and family, so there's a lot of entertainment on here and not a ton of shopping!
1. If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I absolutely devoured Marisha Pessl's newest novel, Neverworld Wake. I read her novel Night Film last year, and I really enjoyed the reading experience but I wouldn't call it one of my favorite reads. Neverworld is honestly one of my favorite reads in the recent past and I can't urge everyone enough to pick it up. A wild ride from start to finish.
2. Sam and I drink A LOT of different kinds of seltzer, but my favorite flavor so far has been this Pineapple Lemon Twist.
3. The podcast Make Out With Him is back! One of my favorites from back in the day; love the hosts and the questions are always smart and thoughtful!
4. The Bachelorette is back and worse than ever. God bless.
6. Plants! I just propagated the rubber plant at Rochester Brainery and I'm so excited to see them grow roots and become their own tiny babies!
7. My go-to bra for about a year bit the bullet and I finally committed to buying a new one. I picked up 2 from Aerie and this one is THE MOST COMFORTABLE BRA I HAVE EVER WORN. If you're also a fan of the unlined with underwire style of bra, this one is killer.
8. Sam and I FINALLY started watching Queer Eye. Everyone is right of course, it's a pure wholesome gem of a show.
Let me know what your favorites have been lately!