June Daydreams: New Apartment Wishlist
As most of you know, Sam and I are getting ready to move in July. Right now we're pretty strapped for cash, but that won't stop me from making a dream wishlist of shit I would love to throw money at. And also putting it on the internet. For you to also feel sad and poor.
1. I have a pretty big plan for our duvet cover, but I'm a little obsessed with looking at novelty sheet sets. I don't love the morals of the company behind Urban, but gosh darnit these sheets are so stinking cute.
2. I mean, let's be honest, if you're not living under a rock you're hype about Target's Opalhouse collection. I could honestly put 50 things from their collection on this list, but my most *reasonable* desire is this circle rattan mirror. I'm going hard on this rattan trend.
3. I'm trying really hard to get our already meaty collection of art framed and ready to go on the wall in our new apartment, but that hasn't stopped me from absolutely lusting over these nature prints from Kelzuki. Just take all of my money.
4. No links here, but just in general I am DYING to find a secondhand peacock rattan chair. I know they're a hot commodity right now, but please bless us with your crossed fingers.
5. I'm going to eventually invest in a couple of big floor plants. I'm dying to get a big fern, and did you know Amazon sells plants now? The price is so reasonable that I'm tempted to just order this fern and see what happens.
6. Okay, I saw this gummy bear wine glass on Instagram and I can't even think about it too hard without just magically finding myself on the website for them. Honestly. Are these not the cutest thing you've ever seen?
That's all for now folks! Can't wait to share some of our moving DIYs!